The SCTA’s TGA Premier Tennis program (TGA SFV) has just wrapped up its fourth full year of after-school enrichment on Pre-K-12th grade LAUSD and private school campuses throughout the San Fernando Valley.
The program continued to grow with over 1200 registrations at 40 schools in the 2017-2018 school year!
Highlights from the school year include:
- 1st 10U Orange Ball team comprised of students from multiple TGA SFV schools competed in the USTA Junior Team Tennis spring season
- USTA Diversity and Inclusion grant awarded to the TGA SFV management team to facilitate after school tennis enrichment for grades K-8 and start a high school tennis team program at Valley Alternative School in Van Nuys.
- Adaptive tennis classes introduced at the Lull School in Encino to work with students physically and cognitively challenged
- TGA SFV Head Coach Will Mauriz awarded 2017 TGA Coach of the Year
- Net Generation – TGA Youth Sports Festival at Serrania Charter School
- Net Generation PE Grants awarded to TGA SFV schools
Now that school is out, TGA SFV Tennis camps are in full swing on court and in local day camps! Our 5th Back to School season begins in August. If you would like TGA Premier Tennis after school enrichment on your school campus, let us know! Contact Nancy Abrams: email@example.com
In addition, we are hiring part time coaches for after school hours August-June. For more information and to apply, visit: www.PlayTGA.com/sfvtennis.
The national TGA Premier Sports programs are impacting youth nationwide through after-school enrichment programs that combine learning lifetime sports with academics and life skills. The Southern California Tennis Association owns and manages TGA Premier Tennis of the San Fernando Valley.
TGA Premier Tennis programs in Los Angeles, the Conejo Valley and the Beach Cities offer tennis through after school enrichment programs and seasonal camps.
To learn more about TGA Premier Tennis Camps in Southern California, visit: