Early Development Camps – Start the New Year off with a bang
It’s never too early to enjoy a fun and educational experience on tennis courts across Southern California! Throughout 2017, the SCTA invites our young champions of tomorrow to Early Development Camps for kids ages 7-10 years, with session series beginning on January 14.
Leading to the launch of SCTA’s Youth Progression Pathway this spring, Early Development Camps will be conducted in both Los Angeles County and Orange County by top USTA instructors who will train and educate young players with exercises, drills, effective tactics, and live match play. Camps will incorporate both orange and green ball play and a structured learning curriculum.
All three sessions are packaged at $150.
Players who complete the entire Early Development Camp series will be awarded (5) participation stars, an ideal start to the Youth Progression Pathway. Camps will be held from 12pm to 4pm at Costa Mesa High School, The Claremont Club, and Braemar Country Club/Griffin Club.
The first Early Development Camp session will be held at Costa Mesa High School in Orange County on January 14. Los Angeles camps kick off on April 8 in Claremont.
- Orange County* | Green Ball | Costa Mesa. This camp will be held in three Saturday sessions, on January 14, February 18, and March 11.
- Orange County* | Orange Ball | Costa Mesa. This camp will be held in three Sunday sessions, on January 15, February 19, and March 12.
- Los Angeles County** | Orange Ball | Claremont. This camp will be held in three Saturday sessions, on April 8, May 13, and June 3.
- Los Angeles County** | Orange Ball | Tarzana & Cheviot Hills. This camp will be held in three Sunday sessions, on April 9 at Braemar, May 14 & June 4 at Griffin Club.
To register for all upcoming camp sessions, visit tennislink.usta.com/tournaments.
Please be aware of upcoming deadlines for registration:
- *Register by January 10 for Orange County camps.
- **Register by April 4 for Los Angeles County camps.