- Generate content for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Snapchat, as well as any new or evolving applications that reach our key demographics
- Collaborate with internal SoCal tennis departments to determine calendars and content initiatives for maximum impact
- Maintain brand authenticity and consistency
- Track effectiveness of campaigns and content to define future strategies
- Monitor posts and analyze social media channels to build a community of followers and enhance interaction
- Secure high quality and reliable photography and videography content
- Build a social media narrative that reflects the work of USTA Southern California
- Proficiency in cultivating and disseminating content via social media platforms in a sports and/or business setting
- An eye for creative visual messages and the ability to craft said messages under stringent deadlines
- Strong writing skill
- A working knowledge of web analytics, with the ability to report statistical performance and trends of USTA Southern California social content
- Proficiency in photography and videography
- Proficient with relevant technology and software, including Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and experience in tennis or another sport is a plus.
SafePlay background check and completion of SafeSport training required. A valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle is a must.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.