Start the new year by attending the first Cardio Tennis Training in Southern California at the Griffin Club in Los Angeles on February 11. The event will be from 9am to 4pm and the fee is $195 to $250.
To register for the event, click here.
- Access to Cardio Tennis TV and ALL activity diagrams
- Gold level pricing on Polar product
- Eight complimentary PowerMusic downloads per year
- A listing on CardioTennis.com
- Access to Playbooks for the Triples Tournament, Games Competition, and CTKids.
- For all the CTIN benefits visit cardiotennis.com
What is Cardio Tennis? It is a high energy group fitness activity that combines the best features of the sport of tennis with cardiovascular exercise, delivering the ultimate, full body, calorie burning aerobic and anaerobic workout. It is a very social and engaging class for players of all ability levels. If you’ve never played tennis before it is a great way to be introduced to the sport and if you are an experienced high level tennis player it is the best way to train for tennis. Most classes have mixed ability and some facilities offer classes which are more specific to ability/fitness level. However, regardless of ability or fitness level the Cardio Tennis Instructor is trained to provide the ideal workout for each person.
There are three levels of Cardio Tennis Training including:
CTTC Level I: This 7-hour course teaches the fundamentals of Cardio Tennis and everything you need to know to make it a success at your facility. After completing this course you will have a strong understanding of the following:
- What is Cardio Tennis, its purpose and benefits
- The six components of Cardio Tennis
- The importance of heart rate monitors, how to use them and the latest technology
- Signature warm-up activities, games and drills, cool down activities, cardio blasts
- How to market and make money with Cardio Tennis
CTTC Level 2:This 5-hour course teaches the standards of Cardio Tennis and how to maintain the standards when the conditions change in regards to number of class participants, fitness and ability level. (Level 1 is a pre-requisite)
- Correctly deliver CT classes for unique size classes (5-16)
- Explain and apply the proper warm-up progressions, Cardio blasts and agility ladder patterns
- Demonstrate exceptional feeding techniques with emphasis on timing, tempo, spin and safety
- Working with players of different skill and ability levels
- Correct Cardio Tennis cueing
Course registration fees are non-refundable; should Cardio Tennis cancel the course, for any reason, registrants will receive a complete refund of event registration fees. The Tennis Industry Association and Cardio Tennis will not be responsible for reimbursement of attendees pre-paid travel expenses (i.e. airfare, lodging arrangements, etc.) should the course be cancelled. All reasonable attempts to inform registrants of cancellation no less than 8 days prior to the event will be made.
Course Completion and CEU’s
All Registrants must successfully complete the course in order to receive a course completion certificate or Continuing Education Credits. Any registrant missing 90 minutes or more of the course will be ineligible to receive a Course certificate and Continuing Education Credits. No refunds or credits, whether partial or whole, will be provided to any such registrant. Receive education credits from the USPTA, PTR, ACE and NASM.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Requests to change registration from one course to another must be made to Cardio Tennis by e-mail at email@example.com at least 14-days before the course date. Requests made less than 14-days before the course date are subject to a $100.00 rescheduling fee. Course registrations may be transferred to another individual up to 7 days prior to the course. Transfer of course registration within 7 days of the course are subject to a $50 administration fee.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No
What can I bring into the event? Tennis racket, water, snacks, a change of clothes.
For more information, contact the organizer Michele Krause at firstname.lastname@example.org.