The CTA Partnership Grant is offered each year to all registered CTAs in Southern California. The intention of this funding program is to help CTAs strengthen their organization, and to support them in growing tennis through partnerships and programming.
The Southern California Tennis Association CTA Partnership Grant includes:
- Description of the SCTA CTA Partnership Grant Instructions
- Application – Please use the forms provided.
- Budget Summary for proposed program – Please use the form provided. In addition – Please attach a 2017 Organizational Budget for your organization.
- You may submit one application per organization.
- The sponsoring organization or program must be or become a USTA Organizational member prior to receiving funding. Call USTA membership at 800/990-USTA or visit www.usta.com to join today!
- Grant recipients should expect unannounced on-site visits by a grant evaluator and must return an accountability report.
- Grant recipients are REQUIRED to attend the annual SCTA Community Development Workshop.
Applications are due:
Monday, April 3, 2017