USTA & TGA Braemar Country Club Early Development Tennis Camp for Orange Ball players
ages 7-10 | consistent rallyer with red/orange balls | adept with ground strokes/overhead serve
Ready to begin the USTA Youth Progression process!
USTA Early Development Camp (EDC)
Hosted by SCTA-TGA Premier Tennis & Braemar Country Club in Tarzana
For 10U Player Progression
Players earn Player Progression “Stars” to move into USTA Junior Team Tennis competitive play first with Orange Balls / 60′ courts,
then onto Green Dot Ball / full court play!
Campers are required to attend the full session, which includes a USTA sanctioned Level 7 Tournament on the final day.
Each day of camp includes:
- Athletic/Technical Skills
- Game Development
- Teachable Moments
- Practice Junior Team Tennis Match Play
Tuesday – Wednesday – Thursday – Friday
$205 per camper
- 12/19 – Day #1: Expert Rallyer
- 12/20 – Day #2: Net Dominator
- “Match Preparation”
- 12/21 – Day #3: All Court Player
- 12/22 – Day #4: USTA Level 7 Tournament – It’s fun! Play round robin with coach court monitors and earn up to 5 “Trophy” points!
To Learn more about USTA Youth Progression and competitive opportunities for Junior Players, click here.