Sunday, March 6th from 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. at Braemar Country Club in Tarzana
- Bring the entire family for a fit and fun afternoon of tennis, games and prizes!
• No racquet necessary…all you need is a pair of tennis shoes!
Sponsored by the Southern California Tennis Association’s TGA Premier Youth Tennis and Braemar Country Club. For more information and to register your crew, go to www.PlayTGA.com/sfvtennis
Junior Team Tennis teams are forming NOW for the Spring ’16 Season
Experience tennis thrills, make new friends and be part of a team!
- Boys and Girls, age 6-14 are eligible for Coed Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Teams
- 18 and Under Intermediate and Advanced Girls’ – Play in the High School off season.
- Match schedules begin March 5th-6th and run through mid-May
- Post Season Section Championships for qualifying teams in San Diego will be played in early June
- Visit www.jttsfv.com for more information and to find a local team. Parents interested in captaining a team, contact Nancy Abrams, Area League Coordinator – email@example.com
SCTA’s TGA Premier Youth Tennis
After-School Enrichment – Clinics – Camps
TGA Tennis provides children ages 3-13 with an opportunity to play tennis through After-School enrichment programs on school campuses. Our award winning team of coaches brings tennis sized right courts and equipment to the playground. The curriculum includes Tennis, Fitness, Fun and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) experiments! Our goal is to not only develop tennis skills, but to give children the building blocks for future achievement on and off the court. To start a TGA Tennis program at your child’s school or to learn more, visit www.PlayTGA.com/sfvtennis
Teach – Grow – Achieve