USTA Diversity & Inclusion Department would like to offer support to Adaptive Tennis programs that operate in the United States.
Grants are awarded to assist in the initiation or implementation of programs at the community level. Grant award is $500-$4000.
Application due: October 1st, 2017
You’ll be asked for Program Details:
- Describe program for which this grant is intended, must include number of participants
- Is this a pilot, a new program or an existing program?
- Provide specific sites and times of programming (including name/address of facility).
- Describe duration of program (number of weeks, days per week, and hours per day).
- Describe age group and ability level and demographics of targeted participants.
- Describe your plan to retain and increase participating at the end program.
- Please list the names and responsibilities of on and off court program staff.