Rallying With The Executive Director
- How did you learn to play tennis?
- Do you have non-tennis playing friends who would like to learn how to play tennis?
- Would you play tennis with an orange or red ball on a smaller court for fun?
- Would your friends consider learning how to play tennis with an orange or red ball on a smaller court?
- Do other members of your family play tennis?
- How could we encourage them to start to play if they don’t?
- What keeps you excited about playing tennis?
- What would help you play tennis more often?
If you’d like to share your answers to the questions with me, leave a comment below, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or postal mail your answers to me at SCTA, P.O. Box 240015, Los Angeles, CA 90024-9115. The fax # is 310.824.7691. Thanks for sharing!